“Committment to our Valued Team Members, Customers, Vendors and Stakeholders“
Our Crisis Management Team has been activated and has been working around the clock to ensure the health and safety of our team members while maintaining business continuity for our customers. As a food manufacturer, we are aware that we are play a vital role in ensuring that people can continue to obtain food products during what may be a prolonged period of social distancing with rolling quarantines. Our dedicated team, the best in the business, is fully committed to this effort and understands its importance.
We have instituted an updated Crisis Management Policy, specific to the pandemic, that includes some of the items below to provide for social distancing, and increased cleanliness, to prevent disease transmission:
- Work from home for all employees who can.
- Social distancing within the workplace, including staggered breaks, cancellation of non-essential meetings, new visitor policies, travel restrictions and more.
- A broad quarantine policy.
- Temperature screening at building entrances.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all areas, including common areas.
- Deployment of additional hand sanitizer, hand wash and disinfectant wipe stations throughout the facility.
- Initiatives to ensure that all surfaces and objects are wiped down in real-time.
- Updated safety glasses protocols.
The path to a speedy end to this crisis will rely on Team Work at the Local, National and Global level. Please follow all recommendations from your elected officials.
Wishing you all stay safe and healthy in the days and weeks ahead.